terça-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2011

Italian fan records a cover in honor of Chuck Schuldiner



The Death TR team would like to congratulate the Italian friend Samantha NekroVenere Alessi for this awesome cover in honor of Chuck Schuldiner. Thanks Sam! It means a lot for us!

"10 years without Chuck. Without him on hearth, but with him ALWAYS on HEART.Thanks for everything. We all miss you. I apologize for the bad quality of the audio. But I moved to Finland recently and I don't have in here my lovely stealth and the rest of my gear. I wanted anyway to upload the video because this is my way of remembering him.

This version doesn't include Rick Rozz solo because the Schecter I'm using doesn't have floyd rose.

THANKS to Schuldiner's family, Eric Greif, Death TR and ALL the people who support Chuck's music and do everything for keeping his memory alive." - Samantha NekroVenere

Nenhum comentário: