sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

Fan Words: "Chuck's solos went straight on my soul as sharp knife, dig me in the deep inside.. "

Melissa: Chuck forever!
By Melissa GilmourSchuldiner Del Sole

The first time I have heard about Death was some time ago, some guys on the Pino Scotto's forum recommended me to listen to Death, so I started to watch the video that was on a profile, it was a live video of Crystal Mountain, in the beginning I was kinda shocked by the different music genre, different from what I used to listen to.

I'm a Pink Floyd huge fan, you know... Two completely different genres. In the beginning I was kinda impressed by them, then I was... Intrigued. As time went by I was fascinated, especially by the Chuck's way of playing guitar. His solos went straight on my soul as sharp knife, dig me in the deep inside... It could be sound absurd but in the Death metal genre, I can listen only to them, I don't like others Death Metal bands.

In my moment of anger I use to listen Death, and just 2 songs of them can really calm me. I adore Chuck, you know, the boy next door ,a simple guy that composed music anything but simple! Unfortunately life takes away the best, but is for people like me that loves his music that Chuck Schuldiner will lives forever.

Nenhum comentário: