domingo, 27 de março de 2011

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: DEATH TR & DEATH in HD


Death in HD is now in collaboration with Death TR tribute website.

James Anthony C: "Hey people as some of you might recall in earlier videos I have said that I intend to be uploading Death covers aswell as my own songs.

For the video I played along to my pre-recorded track. So here is a preview clip of an incomplete track missing vocals and bass to give you people an idea of what I'm working on! I already have lyrics written.

Guitar: Ibanez RGA32 MOF
Guitar Tone: Line 6 Pod Studio GX w/ additional packs

Drums: Programmed by myself using Superior Drummer 2.0 and Drumkit From Hell ... I started out in music as a drummer and although I don't drum anymore it still remains a passion.

Take care people and enjoy the channel!"

Nenhum comentário: