domingo, 10 de julho de 2011

Chuck's Mom Offers Very Last Personal Death Merchandise For The Time Being

Chuck Schuldiner (1967 - forever)

From: Empty Words

Hello fans,

There has been a lot of request for shirts, especially more Philosopher. And I found a few more of those. I am moving out of state the end of July so want to have them sold well before then. I will order more and continue when I get settled there.

1) Philosopher shirts, 3 medium and 1 large.
2) One medium and one large black shirt with picture of Chuck playing guitar on front.
3) Two large Leprosy shirts, black with Death logo on back and album picture on front.
4) I have 2 of the original Control Denied shirts Chuck had designed and had made himself, both medium, black with Control Denied logo only on the front. He was going to offer this design himself, but as we know that was not to be. I found these in his closet in 2002, I am saving one for myself and offering the other two.
5) One gray Let The Metal Flow on back in red, Death logo in front in red, size large.
6) I have one hoodie - Death logo and Perseverance album cover on the back in red, and a small Death logo on the left front, size large.
7) One hoodie with the Death logo on the front in black and silver.
8) One medium black shirt with Death Logo on the front and the the words The Sound Of Perseverance across the back.

I also found some vinyl records, email me if interested.

All shirts are 15$ and the hoodies are 25$ all in US funds. Western Union or a US money order are good ways to pay. Contact me for postage costs at njbschuldiner@yahoo.com. Please send orders me at my home address, not the PO box number.

Thank you,

Jane Schuldiner
646 E Amelia Street
Orlando, Florida
32803

Nenhum comentário: