quarta-feira, 16 de março de 2011

Story To Tell: Chuck, Death and Control Denied for the rest of life

Riley Bjorgan testimonial:

Hey everyone, I'm Riley Bjorgan, a big fan of Death, Chuck Schuldiner, Control Denied and Death TR! I believe Death TR is the best tribute site currently running. It is a family, it's very intimate. Many of the members know each other, and everyone is respectful. I also believe another huge, huge aspect to this blog's success and uniqueness is Story To Tell. Story To Tell allows us, Chuck's fans, to have our say, and to let people really know how we feel about the site, Chuck, his music, ect. It is really a fan site for the fans, by the fans. And I think this is one of the most effective tools Death TR utilizes. I am very proud to have a chance to say some more words for the site, and I am very proud to call you all my family. Peace, love and Death's Metal! /,,/

Divine Spleen: "Here's my first tribute. I'm pround and happy. This spirit made me to create other tributes".
A Brazilian tribute to Chuck will take place on Saturday, April 9th. Thank you brazilian brothers! This is real!
By LazarusTaxaArt. Thanks!

Nenhum comentário: