quinta-feira, 3 de março de 2011

Fan Words: "My biggest dream would have been able to create a CHARLES CHUCK SCHULDINER'S DAY"

Chuck Schuldiner interview: print of the video.

By Margaretă Merripen (Deisy Nuñez)

English version:

I don't know how I can start... Well, since I listened to Death I changed my life! It's beautiful! His lyrics, sound, vocalization, leaves me speechless. I knew when I was about 5 years, the MTV television show, now I have 16, but then when I saw them in a special program about Death and about my beloved Chuck Schuldiner. Well I grew up a little more and I began to listen more often, it has helped me a lot, especially in difficult times. My biggest dream would have been able to create a CHARLES CHUCK SCHULDINER'S DAY, and I wish he were alive to continue to delight with his music and talent that will never compare. That more and better example than him, fight to the end, have a beautiful sensitivity, this gift that was given, a creator! I just wanna say to Chuck, Death, Control Denied and their members: THANKS FOR ALL! You are the greatest, have inspired many many people.

Charles''Chuck''Michael Schuldiner is in our hearts forever! Thanks to all who support this movement. We are a great family \ m / ... Thank you very much for this space! I can express a thousand things, but never finish... Chuck forever!!

Spanish version:

No se como empezar... bueno, desde que escuché a Death, cambió mi vida, es algo hermoso, sus letras, sonido, vocalización, me deja sin palabras, los conocí cuando tenía unos 5 años, en el programa de televisión MTV, ahora tengo 16, pero en ese momento los vi en un programa especial de la muerte de mi querido y amado Chuck Schuldiner, bueno luego crecí un poco más y empecé a escucharles mas seguido, me ha servido mucho, sobre todo en momentos difíciles, sería mi mayor sueño haber podido conocer algún día a Charles, y ojalá estuviera vivo para seguir deleitandonos con su música y ese talento que nunca se le comparará... Que mayor y mejor ejemplo que el de él, luchar hasta el final, tener una sensibilidad hermosa, ese don que se le fue dado, un creador!!! ... solo decir a Chuck, Death, Control Denied y sus integrantes, GRACIAS POR TODO, son lo máximo, han servido de inspiración para muchos, y la salvación para algunos...

Charles Michael ''Chuck'' Schuldiner en el corazón de todos por siempre... Deisy Nuñez (Margaretã Merripen) Gracias a todos los que apoyan este movimiento... una gran familia \m/ ... Muchas gracias por este espacio, podría expresar mil cosas más, pero nunca terminaré... Chuck por siempre!!!!

Nenhum comentário: