segunda-feira, 27 de junho de 2011

Story to Tell and Fan Words

Testimonial from Chaosopher Kratos about Death TR: damn i really feel like we are a big family without even known each other in person :) love you guys \m/.
By Stelios Vitouladitis

Testimonial from Ernad Minić about Death TR: I feel like this page, Death TR, has helped quite a bit in spreading word on news that has to do with Chuck and Death. The 3,195 people in this group are like one huge family. I can honestly say that I'm happy to be a part of Death TR's group, and I can honestly say that I am proud to be a Chuck/Death fan. Let the metal flow \m/

By Artur Musin

By Artur Musin

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

First off I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question
which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to
know how you center yourself and clear your head before writing.
I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out.

I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to
15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.

Any suggestions or hints? Kudos!

Look into my webpage cheap health insurance